Gulf Union Al Ahlia Cooperative Insurance Co. announces the results of the Ordinary General Assembly meeting (first meeting), which was held on Tuesday evening, 19/11/1442 corresponding to 29/06/2021 at (06:30 PM) through modern technology.
Percentage of Attending Shareholders for the first meeting reached (41.13657%)
The voting on the meeting agenda was done using Tadawulaty Platform only.
City and Location of the General Assembly’s Meeting
Head Office of the company in Dammam – Al-Khalidiya Al-Janubiyah – Salman Al-Farsi Street – Unit 1,2,3 of Q2 in the Business Quarter, through modern technology using electronic voting via Tadawulaty Platform only.
Date of the General Assembly’s Meeting
2021-06-29 Corresponding to 1442-11-19
Time of the General Assembly’s Meeting
Percentage of Attending Shareholders
Names of the Board of Directors’ Members Present at the General Assembly’s Meeting and Names of the Absentees
– Sheikh. Abdulaziz Ali Al-Turki
– Mr. Fawaz Talal Al-Tamimi
– Mr. Munir Hashem Al-Borno
– Dr. Ibrahim Abdullah Al-Mutrif
– Mr. Ayham Muhammad Al-Youssef
– Mr. Majid Shatti Al Dhafiri
– Mr. Ghassan Muhammad Kashmiri
– No absentees
Names of the Chairmen of the Committees Present at the General Assembly’s Meeting or Members of such Committees Attending on Their Behalf
– Sheikh. Abdulaziz Ali AlTurki – Executive Committee Chairman
– Dr. Ibrahim Abdullah AlMutrif – Audit Committee Chairman and Nomination & Remuneration Committee Chairman
– Mr. Majid Shatti Al Dhafiri – Risk Committee Chairman
– Mr. Munir Hashem AlBorno – On behalf of Investment committee Chairman
Voting Results on the Items of the General Assembly’s Meeting Agenda’s
Attached the Results
The Capital Market Authority and the Saudi Stock Exchange take no responsibility for the contents of this disclosure, make no representations as to its accuracy or completeness, and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss arising from, or incurred in reliance upon, any part of this disclosure, and the issuer accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in it and confirms, having made all reasonable enquiries, that to the best of their knowledge and belief, there are no other facts or information the omission of which would make the disclosure misleading, incomplete or inaccurate.